PLASUS SpecLine is the most powerful software tool for evaluating
your spectral data. The worldwide unique database for atoms and
molecules makes line identification fast and easy.
Spectral analysis and line idenfication of recorded data is often very complex and
time-consuming. The SpecLine software overcomes this problem by providing an extensive and up-to-date
database for atoms, molecules and their ions within a graphical environment: you can identify
the spectral lines and molecular bands with a few mouse clicks. In addition various
evaluation functions will support you in analyzing and comparing your spectra. Since all common
spectroscopic file formats are supported data handling is easy and trouble-free.
SpecLine Characteristics:SpecLine Key Notes:
- Identification of atoms, molecules and their ions using the included database.
Automatic peak finding
- Search algorithms for peak finding in the spectra.
Comparison of data
- Several spectra - even with different file formats - can be overlaid and compared.
- Data smoothing, integral, scaling, peak value, calibration, arithmetic of spectra (+,-, * ,/).
Selection for database search
- Periodic table for atoms, molecule list box, neutrals,
ions, wavelength and intensity range.
- A: atoms and ions
AM: atoms, ions and most of two-atomic molecules
AMS: all available atoms, ions and molecules ions.
- Saving and loading of search parameters.
SpecLine file format
- File format containing spectrum as well as line
- Wavelength, oscillator strength, designation, transition
probabilities, energies and quantum number of upper and lower
- Supported data formats: ASCII, Binary, GRAMS, Ocean Optics,
4SPEC, MAPS, DaVis, WinSpec, AvaSoft, Hamamatsu and others.
- Data export to ASCII, Binary and Excel(CSV) format, graphic
export to BMP, WMF and WPG format.
Download free demo version of SpecLine
The SpecLine software is supported on any of the
following operating systems:
* Microsoft® Windows® 8 (32 bit / 64 bit)
* Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32 bit / 64 bit)
* Microsoft® Windows Vista®
* Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional (SP2)
For other Windows operating systems please contact our sales team.